Freelance HSE MANAGER County Carlow,ireland
I am a highly qualified & effective Health & Safety professional and a geaduate Member of IOSH ,and an IOSH approved course provider. I have extensive experience in Construction,Power, & oil and gas production operations and drilling.Available to work Internationally where I have vast experience.See Recommendations.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£35.29 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£282.35 per day (ex. VAT)|
|: Freelancer has their own limited company|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
Last 5 Ratings
29 September 2009: Andrew has worked in our Strategy Business Unit (SASBU) during + 3 Yrs. Along this time frame he was crucial in succeeding on new projects hook up and of course start ups in addition he had a great contribution during revamp on old Oil facilities. He is the one who believes that incident & injury free operation is attainable.
29 September 2009: Andrew did an excellent job with our group related to Turnaround preparation and while working with the contractors.
29 September 2009: I worked with Andrew in the Takula field from 2007 to 2009 and he was an asset to the project. He was on the client side of things and I was on the project side, and to have a professional man such as himself there made the job so much easier. He is knowledgeable and always willing to help. A true professional.
29 September 2009: Andrew has worked for us on two major offshore capital projects as construction and operations HES representative and consultant. During this period he really demonstrated superior HES performance in terms of knowledge, discipline, training, organization, capabilities to adapting and customizing industry wide HES rules/regulation to a level that fits our internal and corporate HES guidelines and requirements. He has demonstrated strong team work and diversity skills and capabilities and always innovative and creative. I can assure you that if given the opportunity your organization will very much benefit from vast background on HES matters and Organizational capabilities in general.
29 September 2009: Andrew has a passion for safety and for teaching safety practices to workers. His tireless work for assisting personnel to be more safe in the work (and home) safety behaviours was a great asset to our organization.
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
Im a highly qualified, creative & effective Health & Safety professional with extensive construction experience both offshore & on-shore. Presently on the last step toward achieving chartered membership of IOSH. He is at present a graduate member ,and degree qualified.
Results orientated, safety focused with business improvement & development skills. Ability to plan outcomes-based training events; write effective training materials using multimedia; deliver appropriate & effective training & assessment of learning. Im a licensed trainer by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
I use risk management control tools and techniques including mitigation and recovery measures to ensure operational risks are ‘As Low As Reasonably Practicable’. He uses Root Cause Analysis tree methods to investigate all Incidents. BBS is a speciality and he has developed a training programme for this and written approved programmes that are in use globally. Been Involved in, and lead FEED, HAZOP's, QRA’s PHSER's/HAZID. Ive developed and written HSSE Plans for projects, security always being an Integral part.
I am experienced in working to tight timescales with well-developed technical, communication & interpersonal skills. Able to advise on & carry out the full range of H&S planning, training, monitoring & auditing to the highest specifications to, manage teams of skilled labour to complete major projects incorporating change management & implementing solutions to improve business efficiency & productivity. Current licences course provider and lead tutor for IOSH Managing Safely Course. Have as In depth knowledge of HSE International Codes & Standards and has adopted into procedures, HSE Plans and procedures.
• Strong leadership, technical, troubleshooting & project management experience.
• Results orientated, safety focused with business improvement & development skills.
• Involved in robust planning and design of equipment using Front End Engineering Design Principles to ensure cost effectiveness throughout lifecycle of operational equipment.
• Experienced in working to tight timescales with well-developed technical, communication & interpersonal skills.
• Able to advise on & carry out the full range of H&S planning, training, monitoring & auditing to the highest specifications to, manage teams of skilled labour to complete major projects incorporating change management & implementing solutions to improve business efficiency & productivity.
• Current licences course provider and lead tutor for IOSH Managing Safely Course.
Highly qualified & effective Health & Safety professional with extensive experience both offshore & on-shore. He is now seeking the opportunity to utilise a considerable range of skills within another exciting environment.
Member of the Institute of Safety & Health since 1997 graduate member no.34286 (Grad.IOSH, B.Sc.) Working towards chartered membership.
BSc (Honours) in Occupational Safety and Health, Edinburgh University 1987.
National Board of Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH), National General Certificate 1997.
IOSH Approved Trainer from 2008 to present.
Shell permit to work signatory, Leg entry, H2S Trainer, etc- Shell Brent Field 1996
CAP ‘Lifting Gear’, Banks men, Slinger Sparrows Course
Sparrows, Aberdeen, Scotland -14November 1997.
Train the Trainer – RGIT, Aberdeen, and October 1997.
OPITO Offshore Survival Course-Updated for yearly next date 15thJune 2013.
Confined Space Entry & Gas Testing- Shell Aberdeen 1996.
Fire Fighting & Breathing Apparatus –Shell Aberdeen 1996.
Basic First Aid - OPITO Course-Updated four yearly next date 15thJune 2013
Safe Pass- Dublin, Ireland 2004.
IOSH Course Provider and Licence Holder. Licence renewed July 2011 valid until July 2012
MIST Offshore Training passed October 2011.Vantage number 52619.
• Worked on wind farms, offshore drilling rigs, platforms, production oil & gas compression platforms and Hook Ups Significant experience on FPSOs, offshore hook ups & pipeline services, construction, commissioning, deck installation, and hook-up and commissioning.
• Onshore construction of power stations, pharmaceutical facilities’ and petroleum facilities.
• Responsible for safety on annual shutdown of gas plants
• Responsible for safety building new (green field) Gas Booster Stations and Takula Gas Collecting Process Platforms and integrating (brown field) piping into two new live Gather Centre’s.
• Advising on design from conception to commissioning and final installation on Major Capital Projects. Front End Engineering Design principles adopted to ensure cost effectiveness.
• Responsible for health, safety & environment on Takula Oil/Gas Field Platforms & Jackets.
• More than 10 years experience in Health, Safety & Environmental areas
• Worked for clients including Shell, BP, Total, Marathon, Texaco, ESB, Petrobras, and been the Chevron Rep. for HSE.
• Awarded the South Atlantic Medal for Action, April to July 1982, HMS Fearless
• Successfully worked within & switched between multi cultural working environment
• Delivered strict compliance with policies & statutory obligations for different countries
• Ensured all works completed met requirements timescales & work specifications
• Delivering IOSH Training to multi nationals.
• Fulfilling role of PSC.
• Involved in robust planning and design of equipment using Front End Engineering Design principles to ensure cost effectiveness throughout lifecycle of operational equipment.
Compiling new S.M.S Systems in line with OSHA18001 & ISO 14001and implementing on site with workforce and management.
Also ISO 9001 Quality System.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills at all levels
• HSE requirements for construction, commissioning & handover
• Plant & equipment monitoring, auditing, & reviewing safety system protocols
• Gas turbine, petrochemical plant, pharmaceutical plant, civil engineering experience
• Personnel induction & training; permits to work, accident, incident & near miss procedures
• Global and Current Irish & European Safety Legislation, General Application & Construction Regs
• Contractor auditing, appointment & supervision; best practice transfer
• Safety management system development, implementation & successful adoption
• Dynamic, flexible approach to problem prevention & resolution
• Capable writing Safety Management Systems (put in place Internationally).
• Behavioural Based Safety believer in no blame culture and has written & implemented programmes.
• Results driven, enthusiastic & dedicated individual
May 2012 to December 2012
Samsung Engineering ,Sangol Dong,Korea.
Senior HSE Manager for Global Offshore Oil & Gas Contracts.
• Advising on all contract tendering technical aspects of HSE.
• Providing advice to Global HSE Teams and supporting all oil and gas projects ,and wind farm projects globally.
• Based in head office in Seoul and travelling worldwide to satisfy client and Samsung requirements.
• Working from head office visiting and supporting international projects as requested by the Company , Middle East ,Russia etc .
• Implemented new Behavioural Based Safety Programme and rolling out worldwide .Working on new business development activity via pursuit of project bid opportunities as requested by the Company. At present this includes Danish and U.K Sectors of the north Sea as well as local activities and the Black and Caspian Seas.Responsibilities for HSE Manager Offshore Construction
• Some Responsibilities Include - based on the Scope of Work, produce and monitor the Project HSE Plan, Project Quality Plan and Project Quality Control Plan for all the Offshore Control Projects; - collect the necessary periodical reports and issue the Project Monthly KPI; - perform regular analysis on HSE performances and suggest corrective actions for improvement; - lead the incident/accident investigation team; - produce the project HIRA for every offshore construction projects; Prepare the project HSE Plan and ensure compliance; - prepare the Project Emergency Response for each project and ensure implementation; - perform initial kick off project safety induction with all crew; - ensure the company’s HSEQ Management System is implemented on all the projects. Advising on Norwegian and U.K Legislation to shipyard in Germany also.
(Aug 2009 & ongoing)
Principal HSE ManagerIndia
The role involves implementing and managing HSE policies and programs to maintain compliance and enhance the HSE performance of any subject working at site.
Assess and manage risks for site based activities in order to sustain incident free operation
Develop site HSE procedures and compliance documentation to support construction, pre commissioning and commissioning phases
Promoting the Company's HSE Policy commitment with all the contractors, their subcontractors and Company's workers in line with the Company's rules, establishing a system of audits and inspections to measure the effectiveness of the HSE plans and ensure the requirements are being effectively communicated throughout the work force.
Monitor and report to the Company the HSE key performance indicators for management review.
Report in advance concerns regarding the implementation of the HSE plan to the Company’s project HSE manager and to the site manager.
Conduct incident / near miss investigation and prepare reports accordingly .
Develop and deliver HSE training for all site personnel
Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with the Company and with
all the personnel present at site
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE WERE
Technical education .University degree or equivalent
EXPERIENCES REQUIRED WERE
Specialization in site contractor management ,a detailed knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation and management standards in various sectors of the construction management field,including site management .
Extensive health and safety experience, as well as construction management
technical and practical knowledge.
Experience in the investigation of behavioral and cultural safety as well as in the risk management solution.
Familiarity with construction regulations, including welfare and occupational health. Familiarity with IS (Indian Standards) regulations
Experienced auditor of construction sites from compliance to management systems competent in conducting risk assessments, training, audits and managing contractors.
(Apr 2005 & ongoing)
Responsible for providing all safety advice on the major overhaul of two main gas turbines. Advised on monitoring & accident prevention, emergency procedures, auditing methods.
(May 2009 to Aug 2009)
Company HSEQ Manager/PSC: Sana’a Head office & siteYemen
I had responsibility for the management of safety.
Mainly on the Kharir TOTAL site and for Tanmia for Oil and Construction on all contracts in Yemen.
This applied to all aspects of safety, including training, access to and within the construction site, the protection of visitors to the site and the wearing of personal protective equipment. As project supervisor for responsible for:-:
Preparing and maintaining a suitable plan for safe working, based on risk assessments and the preliminary Safety and Health Plan prepared by the PSDP. This plan addressed discrete site safety issues and operations with significant hazard potential. Specific risk assessments were undertaken to control the risks identified in the preparation of the safety and health plan. The plan included a process by which safety and health concerns were communicated to site management, and as such, was a safety management document. The safety and health plan written by myself included a formal traffic safety procedure. The life span of the plan is the duration of the construction project which will be until July 2011.
Another responsibility was ensuring that Tanmia anfcontractors working on site are competent with regard to health and safety and have a safety statement;
• Co-coordinating and communicating on site to facilitate safe working was another function.
• Maintaining the safety file, or preparing a safety file if a PSDP has not been appointed and delivering to client on completion of project;
• Maintaining records relating to modifiable accidents and incidents occurring on site.
• Ensuring that people working on the site have a valid FÁS Safe Pass Program me registration card or, where required, a valid skills certificate, and keeping records of same available for inspection.
Facilitating the election of a site safety representative where 20 or more persons are likely to be working on site and facilitating them in carrying out their duties, including notifying them when an HSA inspector is making a tour of inspection.
Maintaining safety statistics in the form of a data base to aid trending and measuring incident frequency rate which was above both national and global averages
• Managing HSEQ for all company contracts.
• Responsible for reporting to company CEO on all HSEQ matters related to companies work.
• Monitoring environmental issues in the highly sensitive area and dealt with appropriately.
• Chairing HSEQ meetings on site and head office, involving Clients, company personnel and Sub-Contractors.
• Developed company safe systems of work, safety policy and various HSE procedures.
• Reviewed the above at regular intervals including company safety statement and HSE Plans
• Ensuring Risk Assessments / JSA / TBT were written, reviewed, amended and monitored.
• Managing HSE records and wrote / delivered Accident & Incident Reports on HSE.
• Advising line managers and workers on best practice and general HSE .
(May 2009 to Jun 2009)
Site HSE Manager : for General Electric on RGTIL EWPLIndia
• Provided HSE advice on gas compressor stations commissioning phase on Gas Pipeline Project.
• Assisted and advised on HSE monitoring and accident prevention, emergency procedure etc
• Chaired daily HSE Meetings with client and company employees.
• Monitored sites for compliance with both GE, and Reliance (client) policies.
(Aug 2005 to May 2009)
EHS SPECIALIST / Manager for the Operator/Owner Takula Production Operations.
Field produces 147,000 Barrels of oil daily and Natural Gas. Major Capital Projects and Field Engineering Projects exceeding $4 Billion including Flare Replacement Modification Project which cost in excess of $1 Billion and Takula Gas Processing Platform ,Banzala B and C production HUC’s.
● Managing H.E.S over Takula Field operations including Platforms and associated facilities including 26 Oil Jackets, an inner and outer area containing 11 platforms.
● Advising on upgrade and HUC. Production Operations, Field Engineering and Major Capital Projects.
●Providing advice to Takula Superintendents on Legislative matters concerning H.E.S.
● Overlooking construction (FARM and Field Engineering, production and maintenance activities on behalf of Operations and reporting back to Takula Field Operations Superintendent.
● Oil Spill reporting and monitoring by helicopter and boat, compiling of reports to define root causes etc..
● Advising all Production, Maintenance and Construction Personnel on H.E.S.
● Ensure that Audit, Review and monitoring of all contractors and sub-contractors safety systems takes place as per H.E.S Plan and Contract.
●Duties include Inspection/Auditing of all areas, including 10 Oil & Gas Platforms, and 29 Satellite Platforms in Takula field.
● I am in attendance at daily and weekly H.S.E Meetings. And attending combined company meetings.
● The review of Incident reports, assisting in Investigations, and Leading when necessary.
● Arranging and hosting Presentations to management and work force. . (I can expand on Duties on Request and written recommendation from Field Superintendants Available).
Chevron Safety Specialist - the Benguela Belize project Offshore Angola-Hook Up and Commissioning Phase.
First phase of the development of the Benguela field in Angola's deepwater Block 14.Cost of HUC- $ (first application of compliant piled tower (CPT) technology for a drilling and production platform outside the Gulf of Mexico the - fifth-tallest, free-standing structure in the world, more than 30% higher than New York's Empire State).
Cost of Project $1.2 Billion
● Responsible for ensuring all contractors and sub-contractors work to client’s H.S.E procedures.
● Audit, Review and Monitoring of all contractors and sub-contractors safety systems.
● Leading daily and weekly workplace H.S.E Inspections.
●Chairing daily and weekly H.S.E Meetings. And attending combined company meetings.
●Overlooking Construction and Drilling Operations and advising their HES on Safe Practice.
●Approving Accident/Incident reports and assisting in Investigation.(I can expand on Duties on Request)
(May 2005 to Aug 2005)
H.S.E.Q Manager in the Russian Region of Sakhalin IslandExxon/Nippon
Sakhalin 1 Project, Phase 1/ EPC2 Pipeline, Tatar Strait
● Responsible for H.S.E.Q onboard17 Offshore Vessels, based offshore. Pipe layer, Pull Barge, Trencher, Dredger, Mother Barge, Baby Barge and all other support vessels.
● Managing all Health, Safety and Environmental Records.
● Monitoring Environmental Issues in Highly Sensitive area and dealing with Oil Spill Management.
● Writing and Delivering Accident/Incident Reports on H.S.E
● Conducting Hygiene inspections with Doctor on Project.
● Responsible for ensuring Doctors undertake Tolerance to Oxygen Tests for Dive Rescue.
● Ensuring Risk Assessment/JSA/TBT are written, reviewed, amended and monitored.
●Overall responsible for HSE Meeting chairing on Pipeline Project Offshore involving clients and sub-contractors.(I can expand on Duties on Request. A written reference from the client ExxonMobil is available on request).
(Nov 2004 to Apr 2005)
Safety SpecialistIshikawajima - Harima Heavy Industries Co for Takeda Pharmaceutical Group,, Dublin
• Monitored the safety performance of project construction, commissioning & hand over.
• Advised on safety matters with a hands on approach, daily safety walks with contractors.
• Monitored activities from crane operation, heavy plant & machinery to electrical work.
• Developed & managed the overall HSSE Management System across 2 locations.
• Audited contractor systems, trained senior managers, chaired meetings at all levels.
• Produced procedures for plant operation including Permit to Work; multi-cultural groups.
• Developed & implemented safety initiatives & directed incentives to aid compliance.
(Apr 2003 to Nov 2004)
Safety ManagerFoster Wheeler, Lough Ree Power Station, Ireland
Cost of Project €350 Million
• Reported to Project Supervisor on the construction of a fossil fuelled power station
• Maintained a positive H&S culture through auditing & measuring safety performance
• Planned & set standards, audited 16 contractor safety statements, procedures & policies
• Ensured all activities complied with Foster Wheeler & legal requirements, reviewed staff
• Organised meetings with contractor site management, set standards within power site
• Liaised with Irish Government Enforcing Safety Authority (HAS) inspector for audits
• Advised Irish & European Safety Standards, investigated accidents, incidents & near misses
• Implemented a continuous performance improvement culture, advised on local HS needs
NEBOSH NATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE
AMERICAN DEGREE IN ENV. SAFETY MANAGEMENT.
IOSH LICENCE HOLDER.
• Shell permit to work signatory, Leg entry, H2S Trainer, etc- Shell Brent Field 1996
• CAP ‘Lifting Gear’, Banksmen, Slinger Sparrows Course
Sparrows, Aberdeen, Scotland -14November 1997.
• Train the Trainer – RGIT, Aberdeen, October 1997.
• OPITO Offshore Survival Course-Updated for yearly next date 15thJune 2009.
• Confined Space Entry & Gas Testing- Shell Aberdeen 1996.
• Fire Fighting & Breathing Apparatus –Shell Aberdeen 1996.
• Basic First Aid - OPITO Course-Updated four yearly next date 15thJune 2009.
• Safe Pass- Dublin, Ireland 2004.
• Scaffold Inspector,
• IOSH Course Provider and Licence Holder. Licence renewed July 2009 valid until July 2010.
Customer Focus Training-Link-Dublin-January 2003.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP:
• National Board of Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH),National General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health, National Diploma Parts 1 & 2 in Occupational Health & Safety Management.- Moray College, Elgin, Moray, Scotland- October 1997.
• MSc Environmental Safety Management – Rochville University, U.S.A -2nd July 2004
• Member of the Institute of Safety & Health since 1997 member no.34286 (MIOSH)
• Valid BOSET Certificate (Expires 22nd June 2009) Refresher booked for 15 June 2009
(Jun 1993 to Jun 2007)
B.Sc (Honours) In Occupational Health and Safety
• Aug 2002 to Apr 2003: Safety Manager, Serco Services, IBM, Dublin
• Jan to Aug 2002: Health & Safety Manager, Excavations Business, Ireland
• Jul 2001 to Jan 2002: Safety Manager, Pierse Contracting Services for Eire
• May to Jul 2001: Shutdown Safety Engineer, Gulf Human Resources for ADMA OPCO
• Jun 2000 to May 2001: Principal H&S Manager, McNicolas Utilities, Eire Div., Co. Dublin
• Nov 1999 to Jun 2000: Site HSE Manager, Mannesmann Seiffert
• Apr 2000 to Oct 1999: Site HSE Manager, Al Jaber Energy Services, Ruwais, Abu Dhabi
• Feb to Apr 1999: HSE Manager, Safe Hands Advisory Services, Muir of Ord, Scotland
• Jun 1998 to Jan 1999: Gas/Oil Platform Safety Officer, AMEC (Great Yarmouth & Aberdeen) UK
• Mar to Jun 1998: HSE Manager, McAlpine Pipeline Services, Lancashire
• Oct 1997 to Mar 1998: Safety Officer on FPSOs, SBM Monaco, Brazil & Italy
• Jan 1992 to Oct 1997: Deck Crew-, AOC/AMEC, Offshore mainly UK(Platform Hook Ups-BP Miller, AGIP Tiffany, Total Dunbar, Shell Gannet, Shell Brent Field L.T.F.D on Brent Alpha ,Bravo and Delta.)
• Mar 1989 to Dec 1991: Roustabout/Deck Crew, Smedvig plc, UK & Holland(Jack up/Semi Sub)
• Jan 1987 to Feb 1989: Safety Officer, OIS Inspectorate, Offshore UKCS
• Jun 1984 to Dec 1986: Deck Hand, AIF, Northsea
• Aug 1979 to Jun 1984: Electrical Mechanic, Royal Navy, various ships & shore bases
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Cementing Wells Trainer: "Cementing wells in various conditions with the study of the equipment, modern technology, and modes of special cements and conditions of cementing " Program Goals: „« Addressing the quality of cementing in various conditions „« Implementation of multi-stage fracturing „« Study design issues cement works „« Selection of formulations and application of special cements „« A study of laboratory equipment
- Well construction Trainer - Oil & Gas: "The technology of well construction on depression with the study of the equipment used and the study of control process of drilling " Program Goals: • Learning Technologies of well construction on depression • The application of integrated technologies in the construction of wells on depression • Learning about the rationale for the choice of object • Study used in equipment and tools • Study used in drilling solutions
- Oil & Gas trainers / Welding trainers: The company is expanding into the Middle-East and has been recruiting trainers for the Oil and Gas sector , although other sectors will be looked at. We require fully qualified Welding trainers to join our team on a freelance basis . The trainer needs all relevant qualifications together with a history of providing first class training courses. This could lead to a permanent position if so desired. Please contact Alexis Taylor - email@example.com - for more information
- Oil Loss Trainer: Oil Loss Control Training Recognition about equipments of measurement at tank land and sea tank „« Surface „« Specific mass „« Temperature Congeniality about dynamic and static measurement „« Calculation (of) volume oil with tables of ASTM Measurement at land tank „« Tables calibrate „« Technique intake of example „« Measurement of surface „« Specific mass and temperature
- SPM Safety Evaluation: How to evaluate safety condition of existing SPM in offshore oil, gas development engineering? We would like to find an engineer or freelance to formulate an initial scheme. Preliminary concept for Annual insepction of existing SPM (Single Point of Mooring for FPSO) to evaluate the condition and assure the safety of inservice SPM. Work can be done from home.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- BOSIET (Energy - Oil & Gas - Education Level)
- BSC or Equivalent (Energy - Oil & Gas - Education Level)
- Building Projects (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- Commissioning (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- Company EHS Systems (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- Construction Planning (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- Consulting (Energy - Oil & Gas - Experience - Environmental)
- COSHH (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- Dental (Energy - Oil & Gas - Education Level - Offshore Certificates)
- Design Management (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- Education Level (Construction - Building & Construction)
- Education Level (Energy - Oil & Gas)
- EHS Management (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- English (Energy - Oil & Gas - Languages)
- Environmental (Energy - Oil & Gas - Experience)
- Excel (Energy - Oil & Gas - Software Skills - Microsoft)
- Hazards (Energy - Oil & Gas - Experience - Environmental)
- Health & Safety (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- Languages (Energy - Oil & Gas)
- Medical (Energy - Oil & Gas - Education Level - Offshore Certificates)
- Microsoft (Energy - Oil & Gas - Software Skills)
- NEBOSH Diploma (Energy - Oil & Gas - Education Level)
- Offshore Certificates (Energy - Oil & Gas - Education Level)
- Project (Energy - Oil & Gas - Software Skills - Microsoft)
- Quality Manager (Energy - Oil & Gas - Job Role)
- Registered Auditor (Energy - Oil & Gas - Education Level)
- Risk Assessments (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- Risk Assessments (Energy - Oil & Gas - Experience)
- Security Clearance (Energy - Oil & Gas)
- Software Skills (Energy - Oil & Gas)
- Survival (Energy - Oil & Gas - Education Level - Offshore Certificates)
- Word (Energy - Oil & Gas - Software Skills - Microsoft)
- Career Development (Training & Development)
- Coaching & Mentoring (Training & Development)
- Education (Training & Development)
- Ergonomics (Health/Safety & Wellbeing)
- Induction Training (Training & Development)
- Leadership Development (Training & Development)
- Occupational Health (Health/Safety & Wellbeing)
- People Development (Training & Development)
- Stress Management (Health/Safety & Wellbeing)
- Team Building (Training & Development)