Freelance Accounting Administrator/Bookkeeper Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
I'm a home based contractor who can provide complete office support for your business with enthusiasm, energy, initiative, attention to detail, hard work and reliability. I can also work onsite.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£20.71 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£165.65 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
|: Freelancer has their own limited company|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
With over 6 years of experience in all aspects of office management including Payroll, Bookkeeping EOY accounts and recruitment, I provide Secretarial, Management and PA support for your business without the overhead costs of equipment, office space and PAYE liabilities. I also speak Portuguese, some Spanish and basic French. Complete office support with 100% commitment!
I have experience of working with SAGE, Forth Shitf, QuickBooks and some SAP . I've worked in Credit Control, Sales, and Accounts Receivables. Currently working for a multi-national company I have experience of dealing with multiple currencies. I am also an experienced buyer, AP clerk, and Bookeeper. I facilitate and complete monthly, quarterly and yearly close procedures. Assist with documentation and monitoring of Sarbanes Oxley internal compliance controls. Supervise Payroll for the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Czech Republic. Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements. Prepare finacial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule.
(Oct 2007 to May 2010)
Bracknell & Wokingham College, April 2004 – July 2004
Bookkeeping and Accounts level 1 and 2 (Pitman’s First Class Pass),
English for Business Communications Levels 1 and 2 (Pitman’s First Class Pass)
Sage Computerised Accounts (Pitman’s First Class Pass)
Excel Spreadsheets (Pitman’s First Class Pass).
Bracknell & Wokingham College, April 2003 – December 2003
OCR level 2 certificate for IT users (Clait Plus)
Certificate in Microsoft Access Database level 2
(Feb 2006 to Jan 2007)
Thames Valley University
Chartered Management Institute Certificate in Management level 3
( to May 2006)
Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce
Professional Telephone Techniques with Assertiveness
Tollgrade Communications, Inc.
Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
Prepare monthly account reconciliations
Assist with financial and tax audits
Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
Assist with quarterly producer expense reports, forecasts and budgets; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
Accounts Payables management
Liaise with Vendors, customers and employees as necessary
Support HR dept as necessary
Support Facilities dept as necessary
Other projects as assigned
June 2007 to July 2007
Temporary (3 weeks) assignment keying in invoices using SAP, checking stock on internet system and general data entry.
January 2007 to May 2007
Market a hair and beauty website by calling magazines and arranging links with other sites. Also attend hair and beauty shows, arrange events and produce press releases for magazines and newspapers.
August 2004 – January 2007
Tyler Engineering Ltd
Be first point of contact to customers and suppliers. Manage the call out system; manage accounts system (Sage line 50 and Payroll) and purchasing systems. Undertake all HR functions including liaising with recruitment agencies, arranging interviews, short listing CVs and conducting interviews. Also arrange training and monitor job performance, maintain good levels of organisation and functioning of the office at all times. Sales support including: sales of Service Agreements and certain installations to agreed targets by means of telephone. Market the company by telephone, mail shots, and advertising and other methods, monitor and record customer satisfaction with company performance, maintain contact with customers and manufacturers as appropriate monitor and record sales and marketing performance. Ordering parts with suppliers throughout the UK and also negotiating some pricing, inputting orders on the in-house system, raising purchase orders and general administration. Provide management cover during holidays and sickness, support the technical team at all times.
April 2003 to July 2004
Bracknell & Wokingham College
July 2001 to April 2003
Safeway plc – April 2000 to July 2001
Skills gained: Costumer services skills, money handling skills.
Sodexho – Boehringer Ingelheim site – March 1999 to March 2000
Food Service assistant, Hospitality Waitress and Vending assistant
Assumed temporary supervision of washing-up area
Skills gained: Costumer Service skills, Health and Safety trainings, Food and Hygiene certificate and supervisory skills.
Edward Court Hotel – May 1997 to January 1999
Skills gained: customer service skills, organisation and communication skills.
- Find Administrators with Procedures skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Payroll skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Documentation skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Reporting skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Database skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Internet skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Health skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Bookkeeping skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Sales Support skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Sales skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Accounts skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Management skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Business skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Access skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Communication skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with IT skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Office Management skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Sage skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with General Management skills in Bracknell.
- Find Administrators with Microsoft skills in Bracknell.
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Accountant: We need CT600 corporate tax return to be reviewed and filed. We also need a freelance accountant to handle our accounting affairs for the second financial year. Please apply for more details.
- Accountant: We are looking to outsource some accounting, credit control and financial reporting work. Use Sage Line 50
Freelancers, Contractors & Consultants that have been shortlisted with this Candidate:
- Seller 249750, Stanmore, Middlesex, UK [£17.65 per hr]
SAGE Line 50 v13 computerised accounts and SAGE v13 payroll solution
- Seller 255125, Luton, Bedfordshire, UK [£15.29 per hr]
Extensive Credit Control and Customer Service experience, now looking for emergency credit control work on a day to day basis chasing and confirmation of payments etc.
- Seller 272575, Macclesfield, Cheshire, UK [£11.76 per hr]
Need help with accounts, letter writing, proof-reading, admin support, telephone support, telephone answering service, credit control? Look no further, I can offer a fully professional service.
- Seller 273859, Paignton, Devon, UK [£16.05 per hr]
( review)Accountancy, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Data, and Admin services. Regular or one-off jobs. Fast, accurate, and efficient service. Outsource your accounts and admin department to me and save money now!
- Finance Manager, London, UK [£35.29 per hr]
7 yrs experienced Management Accountant, Finance & Admin Manager and Sage line 50 expert; designed recording & reporting systems for SMEs, YearEnds, Due diligence and VAT inspections number of times.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Access (Microsoft)
- Customer Service
- Excel (Microsoft)
- Outlook (Microsoft)
- PowerPoint (Microsoft)
- Publisher (Microsoft)
- Word (Microsoft)
- Bar work (Staff)
- Catering (Staff)
- Cleaning (Staff)
- French (Languages)
- Front of House
- Housekeepers (Staff)
- Portuguese (Languages)
- Reception/Concierge (Staff)
- Spanish (Languages)
- Waiting (Staff)
- Accruals (Accountancy)
- BACS (Accountancy)
- Bank Reconciliations (Accountancy)
- Bookkeeping (Accountancy)
- Cash Handling (Accountancy)
- CHAPS (Accountancy)
- Cheque Runs (Accountancy)
- Client Accounting (Accountancy)
- Credit Notes/Refunds (Accountancy)
- Expenses (Accountancy)
- General / Nominal Ledger (Accountancy)
- Intercompany Accounts (Accountancy)
- Invoicing/Billing (Accountancy)
- Journals (Accountancy)
- Payables Analysis (Accountancy)
- Purchase Ledger (Accountancy)
- Sales Ledger (Accountancy)
- Supplier Invoices (Accountancy)
- Trial Balance (Accountancy)
- VAT Returns (Accountancy)
- Annual Leave (Employee Pay/Benefits)
- Company Cars (Employee Pay/Benefits)
- Health Insurance (Employee Pay/Benefits)
- Pensions (Employee Pay/Benefits)
- Account Management (Account/Client Management)
- Client Liaison (Account/Client Management)
- Client Management (Account/Client Management)
- CRM User Experience
- Mystery Shopping (Sales Support)
- Presentation Preparation
- Product Sales
- Relationship Building (Account/Client Management)