Freelance web developer Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
A web developer that can provide all that is needed on the web
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£21.18 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£169.41 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
|: Freelancer has their own limited company|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
25 January 2012: 5 stars. Great guy, did a very good job for us.
06 June 2011: Keddy took on the challenging task of updating a piece of software that was last updated in 2004 by a former colleague of mine. He delivered on time and on budget, and was very flexible when one or two aspects of the brief needed to change following delivery of the first draft. I would definitely use Keddy again if we need to outsource programming of this nature in the future, he was a pleasure to work with.
29 October 2010: Great work...on time and very efficient.
11 January 2010: Keddy Lewis was employed by SUPERSWEET on two occasions, and each time he proved immensely helpful and efficient at completing his tasks. He also offers post-tech support for free, should any problems arise in the future regarding his work. SUPERSWEET will continue to employ Mr. Lewis for all our programming needs.
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
Produced various web sites (about 4 a week at present) including the designs/artwork/images compression etc..
LAMP style work
favourite CMS is Joomla 1.5 (written various components in PHP too !)
Java apps (various)
VB apps (various)
RPG/LE apps (various)
Have First class JBEng from Birmingham University in software enginnering.
(Sep 1992 to Jul 1996)
University of Birmingham
1st class JBEng Electronic and Software Engineering
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- PHP Coders: PHP Coders required to build CMS systems to provided specifications. Work can be done remotely, with occasional site meetings. Please apply for more information to Alexis Taylor - email@example.com
- Moodle eLearning Platform developer: A media company looking to develop a dynamic education channel. We have previously used Moodle to create an automated system allowing visitors to register and complete study courses online. We aim to recreate this expereince to provide a fully aurtomated system that can be populated with course information (data and questions), for completion by registered users who can save courses and subsequent results to their profile as well as receive personalised certificates.
- Moodle: We are a private training provider and have been using Moodle for our online courses for the past 3 years. The courses work well, but we are looking for a Moodle designer to work on a project basis to help with the design of our new courses as well as improve the existing courses. Please visit our website for a better idea about MKLC.
- Software Developer: Software Developer: We are looking for an experienced software developer to undertake the development and testing of a web interface for a handheld medical monitoring device. The project will initially involve the development of a proto-type web interface which will be tested by selected patients with a view to rolling it out nationally. It is also envisaged that the website will be adapted to monitor various other illnesses with similar profiles in the United Kingdom.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- CRB (Security Clearance)
- IT (Further Education)
- Mathematics (Further Education)
- Teaching (Further Education)
- Database Development & Admin
- Web Design & User Experience
- Web Development/Prog
- Web E-commerce
- Ajax (Web Development/Prog)
- Content Management
- CSS (Web Development/Prog)
- Fireworks (Web Design & User Experience - Macromedia)
- Joomla! (Content Management)
- JSP (Web Development/Prog)
- Macromedia (Web Design & User Experience)
- Moodle Platform (Web Development/Prog - Social Network Services)
- MS Access
- MySQL (Database Development & Admin)
- Online Payment Systems (Web E-commerce)
- PHP (Web Development/Prog)
- RPG (Programming)
- Social Network Services (Web Development/Prog)
- SQL (Programming)
- VBA (Programming)
- Web Development (Web Development/Prog)
- XHTML (Web Development/Prog)