Freelance Senior CAD Technician Dunfermline, Fife, UK
An experienced CAD technician responsible for delivering a variety of 2D and 3D drawings with a background in Building Services.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£21.18 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£169.41 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
|: Freelancer has their own limited company|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
A confident and professional individual with high standards and a desire to succeed with a proven track record of producing quality co-ordinated drawings on time, using best practice and innovative CAD technologies.
(Dec 2007 to Dec 2009)
Senior CAD TechnicianEdinburgh
As a Senior CAD technician I was assigned to multiple projects and fully responsible for managing my own workload ensuring the deadlines outlined by the project managers were met. I was frequently required to produce detailed drawings or 3D models largely un-aided from limited information to showcase a solution or design.
(Jul 1999 to Dec 2007)
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignment)
- AutoCAD : We have won a large project with a significant amount of AutoCAD work to be undertaken (plans - Approx 10; Services layouts Approx 10 & Elevations Approx 60-70). We estimate that this will take around 4-6 weeks for an experienced technician to undertake. This is a temporary position, however we are looking for a trainee project manager, which will encorporate these tasks. Therefore this could develop into a full time position.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- AutoCAD Qualified (Engineering - Education Level)
- CAD Technician (Construction - Architecture - Job Role)
- CAD Technician (Construction - Building & Construction - Job Role)
- CAD Technician (Engineering - Job Role)
- Education Level (Engineering)
- HNC Qualified (Engineering - Education Level)