Freelance Senior ERP Project / Programme Manager Uk And International
* Business Development & Sales Support
* Services Management
* Programme Management
* Senior Project Manager
* Applications Management
* Vendor Management
* IT Consultant
* Business Intelligence
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£74.12 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£592.94 per day (ex. VAT)|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
An exceptional, well educated and versatile senior IT and projects professional with business experience in Supply Chain Management and Financial Services. Highlights include, but are not limited to: -
• Global ERP Vendor Experience 21 Years.
• Multi Discipline, International Programme and Project Management, 15 Years.
• Management of major Business Transformation Programmes, Strategic Alignment, ERP Programmes & Projects, Development, Business Intelligence and Infrastructure Projects.
• Managed diverse, multi-functional teams over 100 people, ERP implementations & development projects in excess of 12,000 days, Budgets in excess of €10 Million.
• Business Partner Management, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management & Off-shore Development.
• Implementations include Financial Accounting, Forecasting, Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Purchasing, Production Ordering, Warehousing, Warranty (Guarantee) Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales and Distribution / General Logistics, Retail Systems, Financial Services Front Office and Back Office Applications, Major Asset Leasing, Data Warehousing (SAP & Cognos), Infrastructure Projects & B2B Web Enabling of ERP Applications.
• Successful ERP Implementations include SAP and ADP, amongst others.
Considered to be a self-starter who leads by example both individually and as part of a team. A hard working individual whom actively employs a ‘Hands on’ approach when required. Someone who can be described as well balanced, pragmatic, commercially aware, delivery and process focussed, methodical, flexible, adaptive, energetic and communicative at all levels. A quick learner and a critical thinker who can readily apply experience and common sense to a given situation. A culturally sensitive person who possesses a wealth of client facing experience obtained internationally. Finally, a complete finisher who takes great pride and enthusiasm in their work striving for the highest levels of quality without compromise.
Summary of Experience:
* SAP FI
* IDSe42 / IBS e42 / IBS Auto (IBS Automotive)
* Kerridge Automotive (ADP)
- Importer (IMS)
- Fleet (Kestrel)
* DCS Importer/400e Automotive ERP System.
* Cognos 7.4
* SAP BW
* Business Objects
* Automotive - 21 years
* Supply Chain Management - 21 years
* Financial Services - 3 years
- Front Office
- Back Office
- Wholesale Funding
Countries worked in:
* Puerto Rico
* Hong Kong
(Jul 2005 to Dec 2009)
General ManagerNetherlands / Tokyo / Bangkok
International Business Systems AB is a manufacturing and distribution ERP Vendor and Services provider, an IBM Premier Partner listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. 2009 Turnover was 180m Euros with approximately 1,100 employees in 20 countries with 4,000 customers worldwide. Based in Bangkok and Tokyo and reporting directly to the Asia Pacific Senior Vice President. Responsibilities include:
• Delivery Team Management and Mentoring – Hino Trucks (Toyota Group) Global Distribution Projects
Operating in a Programme Management capacity, countries include Australia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Thailand and USA. Liaising with Global Head office in Tokyo, responsible for strategic alignment and ensuring standards in both systems implementation methods and distribution operating processes to the equivalent of CMMI Level 3.
• Partner Relationship Management – Fujitsu Systems Business ASEAN & Pentana Solutions Pty Ltd
Co-ordinate partners and scope for IBS customer engagements, professional services and licence contract negotiation.
• Business Development – Asia Region
Consultative Selling, Leading Demonstrations, Scope of Work and Proposal Writing, Negotiation, Closing Presentations, Contract Preparation for Software Licences, Professional Services and Software Maintenance.
• Rolf Holdings Russia – Parts Distribution ERP Implementation, Moscow, June 2008 ~ November 2008 (€2.5m) Managed ERP Parts supply chain solution implementation with advanced forecasting given the nature of the exponentially growing market combined with adverse seasonality factors. Performed all Consultative Sales Support on this bid.
• Pon Automobiel Handel Programme, Netherlands, March 2005 ~ June 2008 (€10m+) Volkswagen Group brands and Porsche, approx 200k units p.a Turnover €5bn. Managed Supply chain ERP programme to implement IBS’ ERP applications with real-time retail system integration across all business areas together with Cognos Business Intelligence. This was a highly complex and technically challenging programme given the transactional volumes, integration requirements and server work management. The programme included comprehensive UAT with performance and stress testing to ensure that the solution was fit for purpose. The multi-functional vendor team consisted of over 100 people over 12,000 man days. Post implementation responsible for day to day account management, optimisation and legislative / compliance change phases.
(Mar 2005 to Jul 2005)
Programme Launch Planning ManagerLondon
Reporting to the Launch Manager and IT Director, responsibilities include the day to day planning management of the six work streams within the programme and liaison with the vendor internal development teams.
• UK Dealer Showroom Launch Programme, March 2005 ~ July 2005 Develop a web front end within the J2EE framework to process finance quotes for 900 users across 300 locations, submitting them to a back office application to perform underwriting, credit scoring and decision support using workflow processes for 200 users across eight branch locations. The solution also includes document imaging technologies and business intelligence to be provided by Business Objects. It is anticipated that the solution will handle the processing of in excess over 100k quotes and 90k agreements per annum. Interim contract to facilitate rollout scope and produce plan using 50 resources in approximately 4,000 man day’s effort.
(Oct 2002 to Mar 2005)
Senior Project Manager / Applications Management / Vendor MananagementVolkswagen Financial Services / Volkswagen Bank, Milton Keynes
Duties involve Project Management and the line management of a team consisting of Project Leaders, Business Analysts and Developers supporting SAP-FI & BW, Kerridge (ADP) applications that administer four financial services products. Other duties include Vendor management of SAP Partners, Kerridge (ADP) and GEDAS.
• SAP FI Implementation & Integration Project, November 2003 ~ January 2005 (£750k) Replace Kerridge (ADP) Finance module with SAP-FI, migrate data and build bespoke interface into SAP-FI using ABAP/4 from Fleet Application. Led a team of forty one people including extensive UAT to implement this project over 1,500 man days.
• Wholesale Funding Rationalisation Project, July 2004 ~ March 2005 (£1.3m) Replace a CICS mainframe TOTAL database with DB2 and replace MANTIS code with APS and integrate the application with SAP FI for finance transactions and SAP BW for Bank of England compliance reporting.
• Server Migration to Germany Project, October 2003 ~ May 2004 (£500k) Migrate Kerridge (ADP) application servers (UNIX) from UK into a secure high availability failover environment at Volkswagen Bank in Germany.
• CRM - Customer Service Letters Project, October 2004 ~ March 2005 (£100k) To develop a bespoke letters module to automate the production of customer letters during the contract life cycle.
• Fleet Business Transformation Programme, December 2002 ~ March 2005 Re-engineer business processes to eliminate inefficiencies and duplication of systems and data. This consisted of 13 projects.
• Collections (BACS) Adherence Project, November 2002 ~ November 2003 (£60k) Ensure BACS regulation compliancy by developing letter functionality within Fleet application and Papyrus.
• Web Enablement Proof of Concept Project, November 2002 ~ April 2003 (£50k) Web enable fleet application using the Microsoft .NET framework with XML messaging.
• Kerridge (ADP) Kestrel 8.2 Upgrade Project, October 2002 ~ December 2002 (£150k) Upgrade and complete UAT with regression testing of the existing Kestrel Fleet system to version 8.2.
(Jun 2002 to Oct 2002)
Consultant / Project ManagerKerridge Automotive, Dublin / Puerto Rico
Kerridge (Now ADP) is a supplier of services and Client Server ERP systems based on Windows and UNIX platforms across the entire automotive supply chain.
• Suzuki Del Caribe, Puerto Rico, June 2002 ~ October 2002. Provided post implementation ERP consulting support.
(Oct 1989 to Apr 2002)
Senior Project Manager / Country Manager / Sales SupportDistributive Computer Systems Ltd, Various
Was an IBM Business Associate, Value Added Reseller and SAP Partner that was listed in the FTSE 350. It supplied ERP software, and services across the entire automotive supply chain. Was later acquired by Reynolds and Reynolds.
• Sime Darby China, Hong Kong. December 2001 ~ February 2002 (£100k) Consultative Sales Support, Managed a business process review and gap analysis with the view to implementing DCS’ supply chain ERP Solution.
• Mitsubishi Motor Corp. Programme, Puerto Rico. April 2001 ~ February 2002 ($2.5m) Programme and Project Management. Managed a team of 20 people including project managers, business analysts and developers to implement the DCS supply chain ERP solution. Modules included; Vehicle ordering and Logistics, Financial Accounting, Parts Forecasting, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Sales & Distribution, Automotive CRM, Warranty and a Web Enabled retailer B2B on-line ordering facility.
• Internal Product Development Project, UK. October 1999 ~ March 2000 Managed development to web enable DCS’ supply chain ERP software to allow B2B transactions with retailers for orders and warranty claims using internal and off-shore resources.
• Mazda Motor Corporation Europe, Portugal. February 1999 ~ October 1999 (£200k) Project Managed the implementation of DCS’ supply chain ERP solution to reduce operating costs which also included a Business Intelligence solution.
April 1997 ~ February 1999 Role(s): Country Manager - Japan
• Y2K Projects, Tokyo, Japan. December 1998 ~ February 1999 Managed a Year 2000 project for the Japanese version of the ERP supply chain solution using the local team to upgrade all customers in Japan.
• Fiat Auto Japan Programme, Tokyo. April 1998 ~ December 1998 (£500k) Implement supply chain ERP solution.
• Japan Office, Tokyo, Japan. April 1997 Tasked with opening and managing a local office in Tokyo in April 1997 to develop local business, manage accounts and provide supply chain consultancy and support to the major blue chip customer base.
October 1989 ~ April 1997 Role(s): Project Manager / Sales Support / Consultant
• Ford Motor Company Japan Project, Tokyo. May 1996 ~ April 1998 (£1.5m) Project Management and Account Management. Implement supply chain ERP solution for the parts business with advanced warehousing functionality and retailer systems integration (1,000+ days work). Also performed all consultative sales support for this bid.
• Chrysler Corporation Japan Project, Tokyo. January 1995 ~ April 1996 Project Management. Designed and developed a specific Vehicle ordering, production tracking and supply chain management solution for Chrysler Corporation. This system was subsequently rolled out to five countries. Also, provided Sales Support for this bid.
• Various Project Work. September 1992 ~ January 1995 Managed smaller parts supply chain optimisation projects (£100k) for Ford Motor Company Japan as well as performing distribution and retail consultancy in Japan, Netherlands and the Caribbean.
• Retail Implementation Consultancy. October 1989 – September 1992 Worked as an implementation consultant providing UK retail systems support to large independent retailer groups such as Co-operative Wholesale Society, ERF Trucks and various Lift Truck Manufacturers.
(May 1988 to Oct 1989)
Programmer / AnalystAccord Computer Systems Ltd., Stratford Upon Avon
Small vendor supplying general distribution and supply chain ERP solutions to manufacturers, wholesale distributors and some retailers.
• IBM Midrange Sever Launch Client Projects Migrated applications onto new IBM midrange platform and performed regression testing performed enhancements and general support.
(Sep 2004 to Mar 2008)
Sheffield Hallam University
MSc in IT and Management incorporating SAP
(Apr 2002 to Apr 2002)
Prince 2 Certified, Foundation and Practitioner. Association of Project Managers Reg No. P2R/01521
(Sep 1985 to May 1988)
South Warwichshire College
B/TEC National Diploma in Computer Studies
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignment)
- Project manager: We are a major ERP upgrade project and are immediately looking for a Project/Programme Manager with a proven track record for delivering strategic corporate initiatives. With minimum Prince 2 qualification, you must have a proven and referencable track record of delivering large projects over the value of £4m and preferably from a Big 5' SAP/Oracle background The role will include utilising effective project management methodologies thus ensuring that IT change projects are delivered on plan
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Budget Management (IT Management)
- Business Continuity
- Change Control (IT Management)
- Configuration Management (IT Management)
- Consultancy (IT Management)
- Contract Management (IT Management)
- Culture Development (IT Management)
- Data Migration Management (IT Management)
- Education & Training Management (IT Management)
- Implementation Management (IT Management)
- Operational Transformation (IT Management)
- Operations Management (IT Management)
- People Management (IT Management)
- Problem Management (IT Management)
- Procurement (IT Management)
- Programme Management
- Programme Office Management (IT Management)
- Risk Management
- Senior Management (IT Management)
- Service Delivery Management (IT Management)
- Service Level Agreements (IT Management)
- SLA Management (IT Management)
- Software Evaluation (IT Management)
- Software Implementation (IT Management)
- Software Selection (IT Management)
- Solutions Delivery Management (IT Management)
- Strategy Management (IT Management)
- Subcontractor Management (IT Management)
- Systems Management (IT Management)
- Team Leadership (IT Management)
- Technical Management (IT Management)
- Technical Standards Development (IT Management)
- Test Management (IT Management)