Freelance Sales and Business Development Professional Wakefield, West Yorkshire, UK
A sales and business development professional. I have ten years broad sales experience within industries encompassing Education, Retail and Corporate Sales, Public Sector Sales and Recruitment.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£20.00 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£160.00 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
• Proven sales and marketing experience: skilled in cold calling new prospects, generating sales appointments, lead generation, market research, direct mail follow up calls.
• Customer focused with proven client retention and relationship-building skills; experienced in operating within a wide range of business sectors.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
• .Articulate. People orientated. Ability to influence at all levels. Demonstrates high professional standards.
• Sales driven, results orientated and profit focused. A self starter.
• Operates on a consultative basis to meet client needs expectations.
(Mar 2011 & ongoing)
Managing ConsultantWest Yorkshire
• Strategic planning and execution of recruitment, sales, business development and brand management campaigns for Clients across Yorkshire.
(Oct 2009 to Jan 2011)
Corporate Sales and Events ManagerYorkshire
• A varied and target driven role generating new business and selling pre defined packages
• Plan and implement sales campaigns including outbound cold calling, managing prospective affiliate partners, attending exhibitions, trade events and networking groups. Additionally producing sales, marketing and advertising copy
• Organising, promoting and running in house and regional events. These include ladies business events, fund raisers, corporate events such as networking meetings and corporate dinners, guest speakers and conferences
• Generating extensive new business levels including regular referral business
• Build and maintain client relationships on an ongoing basis
• Planning and ensuring that entertainment, marketing and advertising budgets are adhered to and not exceeded. Ensuring that events are profitable and priced accordingly, taking in to account all costs to the business
• Attending external regional events such as exhibitions and corporate show case events to promote and sell products and services
• Target and re-engage lapsed customers
(Jul 2008 to Oct 2009)
• The predominant focus of this role was the sales and marketing activity for the company
• Writing and delivering executable sales plans to secure new business in addition to servicing existing client base
• Ongoing sales activity to convert prospects to service user clients
• Identifying additional sales opportunities via attendance at relevant networking events, cold calling and territory management across the region
• Securing clients/prospect visits to present at Director/Senior decision maker level, introducing the unique selling points, features and benefits of the services offered by Juice Personnel
• Sourcing sales leads from various forms of media and service users
• Candidate management
• I designed, planned and introduced an additional service to the core portfolio, in response to client feedback in order to retain business levels during the recent economic downturn.
(Jun 2007 to Jul 2008)
Recruitment and Sales ConsultantYorkshire
• Business development – prospecting targeted contacts to identify sales opportunities
• Conducting client visits to prospect new clients and service existing users
• Territory management
• Sourcing candidates using various methods and writing job advertisements
• Interviewing candidates, managing the full recruitment process on behalf of the client and job seekers including arranging interviews, delivering feedback and managing candidate and client expectations
• Working to set targets and KPIs.
(Sep 2006 to Jul 2007)
Sales Executive (Fixed Term Contract)Yorkshire
• This was a newly introduced role within the college, reporting directly to the Marketing and Sales Manager, aimed at increasing the commercial performance of the Business School faculty
• Cold calling commercial organisations across the Yorkshire and Humberside regions to identify sales opportunities to increase participation and engagement of Business School courses
• Attending networking and industry specific events to generate sales leads and referrals
• Providing a comprehensive support network to the field based Business Development Manager on an ongoing basis.
(Mar 2005 to Aug 2006)
• Managing a caseload of candidates, delivering training and assessment against awarding body frameworks to deliver apprenticeships and key skills vocational qualifications
• Visiting candidates in the workplace, making assessment decisions and identifying opportunities to increase caseload numbers and signing up new candidates.
(Jan 2001 to Mar 2005)
Administration and Franchise Coordinator
• Acted as first point of contact on behalf of the Division Manager, dealing with all incoming and outgoing correspondence to internal and external clients with regards to the 'BSM Accreditation Scheme' (franchise opportunity)
• Developing databases and maintaining administrative and invoicing systems
• Diary management for the management team
• Planning and attending industry exhibitions including the International Motorcycle Show to promote the products and services including presentation of the Accreditation scheme benefits.
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
Level 3 Award in Assessing Candidates Using a Range of Methods
Art and Design A
English Language B
English Literature B
Science (double award) DD
Design Technology D
Food Technology D
National Diploma in Equine Business Studies
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Sales Account Manager - Website: Recruitment & Sales Account Manager (UK) Target: 1000+ sign ups & sales conversion Product price: £299 - £899 (special offer) Subscription: £6.99 - £29.99 (per month) We are currently looking for an experienced freelance Recruitment & Sales Account Manager (UK) initially to start selling our new products and services prior to our new website launch.
- B2B Retail Market Research: B2B Sales Auditor Required: We are a supplier who would like to conduct an audit of the UK retail market to find out what retailers think about our new product - would they stock it? why not? and if they would, what are the conditions of them stocking it? The role you would take is to pre-arrange the interviews using a contact list we will give you, and then go and conduct retailer interviews with the relevant buyer.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Appointments (Recruitment)
- Coaching & Mentoring (Training & Development)
- Executive Search (Recruitment)
- Interviewing (Recruitment)
- Online Recruitment (Recruitment)
- Temporary Employment (Recruitment)
- Business Development (Business Consulting)
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Care (Business Consulting)
- Direct Selling (Marketing Consulting)
- e-Business Development
- Excel (Microsoft)
- Feasibility Studies (Business Consulting)
- Market Research (Marketing Consulting)
- Networking (Business Consulting)
- PowerPoint (Microsoft)
- Sales Development (Marketing Consulting)
- Sales Force Management (Business Consulting)
- Small Business Development (Business Consulting)
- Word (Microsoft)
- Conferences (Events)
- Conferences (Public Relations - Event Management)
- Copywriting (Public Relations - Newsletters/In-house Journals)
- Copywriting (Public Relations)
- Event Management (Public Relations)
- Exhibitions & Conferences (Marketing)
- Features (Public Relations - Copywriting)
- Internal Communications (Public Relations)
- Internal Communications
- Market Research (Market Research)
- Newsletters/In-house Journals (Public Relations)
- Presentation Delivery
- Presentation Preparation
- Press Releases (Public Relations - Copywriting)
- Seminars (Public Relations - Event Management)
- Staff Communications (Public Relations - Internal Communications)
- Advertising & PR (Specialism)
- Animals (Specialism)
- Business & Finance (Specialism)
- Business to Business (Writing)
- Business to Consumer (Writing)
- Copywriting (Writing)
- Country Pursuits (Specialism)
- CVs (Writing)
- Equestrian (Specialism)
- Field Sales (Circulation)
- Marketing Copy (Writing)
- Newsletters (Writing)
- Press Releases (Writing)
- Account Management (Account/Client Management)
- Client Accounts (Account/Client Management)
- Client Prospecting (New Business Development)
- Client Researching (New Business Development)
- Cold Calling (New Business Development)
- Competitor Analysis (Sales Management/Strategy)
- Market Analysis (Sales Management/Strategy)
- Meeting Generation (New Business Development)
- Presentation Delivery
- Presentation Preparation
- Relationship Building (Account/Client Management)
- Telesales (New Business Development)