Freelance Director of Applied Mediation London, Greater London, UK
An experienced mediator and trainer interested in assisting organisations to deal with conflict, complaints, grievances and stalemates in a way that unlocks creativity and restores relationships.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£82.35 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£658.82 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
|: Freelancer has their own limited company|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
My work history includes the voluntary and private sector, the media and finally the public sector where I was an Assistant Director and Head of Quality and Equality before leaving to train as a mediator. For 15 years I have been mediating and training others to mediate and to manage customer complaints effectively. I apply the skills of mediation to many different settings: investigations, bullying and harassment complaints, exit interviews and team building events, especially where teams are processing difficult events, or negotiating change.
I run university certified courses in mediation and investigation and offer a range of short courses personalised to meet the needs of the client. I have an MSc in Organisational Behaviour a Post Grad Certificate in Management.
A resumé of key roles:
Lewisham Social Services 1988 – 1995 3 roles in all, in reverse order.
Head of Quality & Equality, Assistant Director and Community Development
1984 – 1986 GLC, Grants Adviser
1982 – 1984 Institute of Psychosynthesis Coordinator
1980 – 1981 BBC, researcher and Thames Television Telethon events coordinator
1972 –1979 Community Arts, Community Development, Social Worker and Detached Youth Worker.
(1976 – 1978 Full time training as a Community and Youth Worker and CQSW at Goldsmiths College.)
- Find Trainers with Change skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Client Management skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Media Training skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Television skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Quality skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Media skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Management skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Organisational Development skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Management Development skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Public Sector skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Team Building skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Private Sector skills in London.
- Find Trainers with MSC skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Development skills in London.
- Find Trainers with Quality Management skills in London.
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignment)
- Training Consultant: We provide support services mainly to the corporate sector in the Middle East focused on outsourcing, recruitment, strategic HR, training and consultancy. We are putting together our training programme for 2011 and are open to including specialisms which can be delivered by PPH members both in the UK and in the Middle East. You should expect that all training will be directed towards middle management and above within the corporate sector. All trainers will be contracted to us.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Corporate/HR Strategy
- Employee Relations
- Equality & Diversity
- Health/Safety & Wellbeing
- HR Administration
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Absence Management (Performance Management)
- Anger Management (Health/Safety & Wellbeing)
- Change Management (Corporate/HR Strategy)
- Communication (Employee Relations)
- Conflict Management (Health/Safety & Wellbeing)
- Culture Change (Corporate/HR Strategy)
- Disciplinary Issues (Performance Management)
- Equal Opportunities (Equality & Diversity)
- Exit Interviews (Talent Management)
- Harassment (Equality & Diversity)
- Industrial Relations (Employee Relations)
- Labour Turnover (HR Administration)
- Managing Difficult People (Performance Management)
- Negotiation (Employee Relations - Trade Unions)
- Public Sector (Corporate/HR Strategy)
- Race Discrimination (Equality & Diversity)
- Religious Discrimination (Equality & Diversity)
- Sex Discrimination (Equality & Diversity)
- Sexual Orientation (Equality & Diversity)
- Staff Morale (Performance Management)
- Staff Morale (Talent Management)
- Staff Morale (Corporate/HR Strategy)
- Stress Management (Health/Safety & Wellbeing)
- Team Building (Performance Management)
- Team Building (Talent Management)
- Trade Unions (Employee Relations)
- Employee Communications (HR Consulting)
- Industrial Relations (HR Consulting)
- Organisational Development
- Team Building (HR Consulting)