Freelance 3D/2D Draughtsperson/Visualiser & Designer Northampton, Northamptonshire, UK
Draughtsperson/Visualiser with considerable experience using Autocad, 3DS Max, Sketch-up and Revit on a wide variety of schemes.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£14.12 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£112.94 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
I have well over 10 years experience as a draughtsperson and visualiser, and have worked within Architecture for the last 5 years including 4 years in practice as an Architectural Assistant.
My previous work has included both commercial and residential projects a considerable quantity of which have included listed buildings and those within convervation areas, although new builds also feature. I pride myself on producing the highest possible quality of drawings and renderings that are possible that the time and budget allows for, whether they be a simple Autocad elevation or a complicated 3D rendering.
My experience covers a wide range of software including Autocad, 3D Studio, Photoshop and Sketchup. I have also been using Revit for many years including the creation of parametric objects for use within designs. I have designed a number of schemes myself and also worked closely with Architects and other professionals so that any work you would like me to undertake with strong understanding of design, enabling me to quickly and accurately create the desired result.
I am happy to work from sketches, scans, rough drawings, cad layouts or even, if the distance isn't too great or the site too large; carrying out an on-site survey.
Before moving into Architecture I worked for many years putting together Mechanical and Electrical drawings and would also welcome any work of this nature including the design of domestic electrical schemes.
I will gladly provide a portfolio of work should this be required.
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Designer / CAD Visualiser: Looking for a Designer / CAD Visualiser to produce an exterior visual of a house. The work should only take a few hours so if you interested and available please contact Hannah Cockill at People4business. Hannah - email@example.com / 0845 3710722
- 3D Visualiser / Designer: Our client is looking for a Local Designer to join them on a Freelance basis. You will be involved with the Preparation of 3d visuals of retail display equipment & environments. The right candidate shall need to have experience of: -3D Studio Max - Photoshop - 3d Modelling and Visualisation Work can either be done remotely of from there office but the candidate shall need to be local to their offices in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
- 3DS Max Technician: 3d Studio Max Technician required for ASAP start working full time on site in Cardiff to complete a major project. Contract through to c20th February, depending on when work is complete. If you are available and interested please get in touch ASAP with either Hannah or Alexis on 0845 371 0722
- Revit contractor: Revit contractor required to update existing product drawings from 2D Autocad to 3D in revit. Around 2-3 days' work. Please apply to Alexis Taylor at people4business - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0845 3710722
- 3D rendering: Our client has landed a large project to start with of 4-6 months work then if all goes well a long term extension is 100% possible! They are looking for someone to help with the 3D rendering of 40 items followed by the application of 1000+ different surface fabric pattern finished to be applied to the 40 items. End result in the long term will be 40,000 individual images for the client to store in a retail database system.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Access (Construction - Architecture - Software Skills - Microsoft)
- Assistant Architect (Construction - Architecture - Job Role)
- AutoCAD (Construction - Architecture - Software Skills)
- AutoCAD LT (Construction - Architecture - Software Skills)
- CAD Technician (Construction - Architecture - Job Role)
- Commercial Offices (Construction - Architecture - Experience)
- English (Construction - Architecture - Languages)
- Excel (Construction - Architecture - Software Skills - Microsoft)
- Google SketchUp (Construction - Architecture - Software Skills)
- Historic / Listed Buildings (Construction - Architecture - Experience)
- Historic / Listed Buildings (Construction - Building & Construction - Experience)
- Housing (Construction - Architecture - Experience)
- Interior Design (Construction - Architecture - Experience)
- Languages (Construction - Architecture)
- Low Carbon / Green Construction (Construction - Architecture - Experience)
- Microsoft (Construction - Architecture - Software Skills)
- Paper to CAD Conversion (Construction - Architecture - Experience)
- Planning (Construction - Architecture - Experience)
- Project (Construction - Architecture - Software Skills - Microsoft)
- Revit (Construction - Architecture - Software Skills)
- Software Skills (Construction - Architecture)
- Word (Construction - Architecture - Software Skills - Microsoft)
- 3D Studio MAX
- Acrobat (Adobe)
- AutoCAD (3D Graphics/Modelling)
- Blender 3D
- Google SketchUp (3D Graphics/Modelling)
- Photoshop (Adobe)