Freelance Analytics, Research, Insight Middlesex, UK
Skilled professional with proven record of delivering consistently strong results and achieving strategic goals in the areas of project management, analysis, data management and research
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£21.18 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£169.41 per day (ex. VAT)|
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
Extensive Data Mining, Intensive TPI/GDS/Business Travel Agent Analysis, TPI/Sales system projects for international hotel and resort firm, Report Writing using Business Objects/WEBI.
Creation of reliable indirect channel information, forecasts and results tracking that enable the company to maximize productivity and increase customer/market share.
Research and Analyze data on behalf of need hotels and advice on best course of action
Budgeting and P&L administration of the $2 Billion Channels of TPI/GDS.
Analyse external market trends to identify risks and opportunities in the business
Direct projects, analyze systems, manage data, and support technologies for international hotel and resort firm.
Lead technology development, deployment, and support projects. Serve as primary point-of-contact for vendors and subcontractors during product roll-outs. Conduct quality assurance testing. Project Manage Delphi and Opera installations. Administer web-based distribution application with 1,000+ users, 140+ worldwide properties and 2,500+ accounts; upgrade, troubleshoot, monitor and support website. Facilitate user worldwide support and training.
Creation of business case based on project brief. Provision of project initiation documentation and risk assessment. Assign roles and responsibilities and provision of stakeholder analysis. Creation and maintenance of project and resource demand plans. Prepare scalable status reports. Creation and maintenance of risk and issues log as well as provide change control documentation. Generate system/process/training documentation.
Generate regular and ad-hoc reports with data gathered from various systems and websites using SQL and Access tools; manipulate and structure data in .csv, .psv, .xls and other formats. Monitor and analyse product performance within distribution channels. Deliver competitor, market and trend analyses and work with global sales and revenue management teams to implement remedial actions, best practices and pricing strategies; evaluate work scheduling processes and offer business structure improvement solutions.
▪ Project Managed Delphi Multi Property rollouts at 14 sites, within UK, Europe and North America. Each rollout came within budget of EUR 100,000 each and involved resources from Central Sales, Regional and site Revenue teams, IT and third party vendors.
▪ I-Server, this project involved interfacing between four different systems and involved minute dissection of all common functionalities between them, to provide synchronised integration in real time.
▪ Data Cleansing of the CRS: Four month project which involved cleansing the central databse of accounts held in the systems.
▪ CRS Upgrades: Review of new functionality whilst ensuring all test criterion are met in the UAT version. Run and develop test scripts for the same
▪ Successfully managed loading of new portfolio additions to Central Reservations and other Global Distribution Systems(GDS) systems.
▪ Project managed a business critical B2B web throughout the full project cycle
▪ Set up Project Plans for all new projects undertaken by the department
Junior Developer, CROWNFIELD SYSTEMS, Southall, UK April 2001 – September 2001
Contributed on software development team designing and supporting tailored solutions for retail and estate agents primarily in the UK and Europe.
Developed software using Java emphasizing graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and related underlying functionality. Interfaced with varied clientele during all project phases. Used database applications.
▪ Worked on a web based interface based on the majority of national estate agents, their products and services and a user friendly front end