Freelance Landscape architect, 3D modeller London, Greater London, UK
Landscape architect and 3D model artist, that specialize in creating interior, exterior design, events and animations.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£14.12 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£112.94 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
(Mar 2013 to Apr 2013)
I made 3D visualizations of luxury dinner room for this company.
(Sep 2012 to Oct 2012)
CAD modeller,SketchUp artist, visualiserLondon
Event management company that fuses disciplined organisational skill and creative brilliance.
My responsibilities includes: Creating proposal ( exhibition) using CAD software. Modelling proposed new design of relax area, creating new designed components and exterior visualisations using Cinema 4D, Adobe Photoshop and Trimble SketchUp.
(Sep 2012 to Oct 2012)
3D model artistLondon
Drive Productions is an independent London creative agency delivering innovative brand experiences across the globe. We create meaningful impact and engagement through future technologies and social media.
My responsibilities includes: Modelling detailed proposed exhibition using Trimble SketchUp, V-ray and Adobe Photoshop. Creating intrerior and exterior visualisations.
(Oct 2011 to Jul 2012)
3D modeller, designerLondn
Projective company focused on garden design and house refurbishing projects.
My responsibilities includes: Creating vector graphic and 3D models of buildings, interior designs, garden designs;
preparation of all the drawings for interior design and construction changes; drawing detailed positions of pipes, ducts and
joists; all that using CAD softwares and Google SketchUp.
(Jun 2009 to Oct 2009)
CAD workerSlovak republic
Projective company focused on creating and projecting landscape architecture and interior designs.
As an internist I worked usually with AutoCAD with focus on creating vector graphic of gardens and interiors. I also
done 3d visualisations using AutoCAD and Google SketchUp. My responsibilities included direct communication with
customers, mainly choosing ideal design and plant materials for the best projection of their visions. Part of my work concerned
inventorization of the trees and shrubs related to projects.
( 2012 to 2012)
Photoshop CS6 essential course
(Sep 2008 to Jul 2010)
Garden and Landscape architecture
(Sep 2005 to Jul 2008)
Biotechnics Horticulture and Landscape improvements
(Sep 1998 to Jun 2005)
School of Art (leaving certificate)
Cinema 4D ( advanced)
I am mainly focusung on this software. I am doing interior, exterior projects and also 3D animations.
AutoCAD & AutoCAD architecture (expert)
Professional experiences use mainly for vector graphics.
Adobe after effect (advanced)
I use this software for creating final affects in my projects and also for creating and retouching animations.
Trimble SketchUp (expert)
I done most of my professional projects with this software,3D models and components from basic to detailed ( or animated ) render views with various render plug-ins.
I frequently read blogs and watch tutorials focused on it. I’m planing to learn how to work with Ruby console for SketchUp and also get involved in community
Adobe PhotoShop (expert)
I worked with it as a part of school projects, done layouts and graphics for graduation projects (both master and bachelor degree)
I’m still actively using it in my free time (graphic designing, drawing, retouching,I also tried web-designing). It is also important tool when I’m working with professional projects.
I used this software as a part of school projects. With this software I mapped areas, created geodatabases, made models for better analysis of the data.
Eagle Point (advanced)
I learned and used this program for some of my school projects. It is running on AutoCAD software and it’s allowing to solve unique problems (terrain, shadows, creating components) and also simplify AutoCAD work.
I use it as an alternative to Adobe PhotoShop
Microsoft office – work, excel, power point (expert)
I use this software for creating all my documentation, charts and presentations.
(This Candidate has recently been shortlisted or contracted for the following people4 assignments)
- Cinema 4D Training: Candidate required for 2 training days next Thursday and Friday in Waterloo. You shall need to have great Cinema 4D experience but a training background is not essential. If you're interested please contact Hannah Cockill at People4business. Hannah - email@example.com / 0845 3710722
- Designer / CAD Visualiser: Looking for a Designer / CAD Visualiser to produce an exterior visual of a house. The work should only take a few hours so if you interested and available please contact Hannah Cockill at People4business. Hannah - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0845 3710722
- Designer: Our Maidenhead based design client is trying to broaden their freelance base. This work will be on a freelance ad-hoc basis so as and when they need you. Freelancers will work from their offices in Maidenhead on one of their PCs. The right candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD Architecture 2010 and preferably have knowledge of Sketch up.
- 3D CAD Designer: Our client is looking for a 3D CAD Designer to come into there offices with there own computer and AutoCAD software to help out on a short term project for an events pitch, You will be required to design and put together a CAD floor plan for the layout of the event. This client needs someone to come in Tuesday 21st August to discuss the role and quote then the work shall move forward.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- AutoCAD (Engineering - Software Skills)
- AutoCAD LT (Engineering - Software Skills)
- Czech (Construction - Architecture - Languages)
- Czech (Engineering - Languages)
- English (Construction - Architecture - Languages)
- English (Engineering - Languages)
- Excel (Engineering - Software Skills - Microsoft)
- Languages (Construction - Architecture)
- Languages (Engineering)
- Microsoft (Engineering - Software Skills)
- Polish (Construction - Architecture - Languages)
- Polish (Engineering - Languages)
- Russian (Construction - Architecture - Languages)
- Russian (Engineering - Languages)
- Slovakian (Construction - Architecture - Languages)
- Slovakian (Engineering - Languages)
- Software Skills (Engineering)
- Word (Engineering - Software Skills - Microsoft)
- 3D Studio MAX
- Acrobat (Adobe)
- After Effects (Adobe)
- AutoCAD (3D Graphics/Modelling)
- Blender 3D
- Cinema 4D
- Draw (Corel)
- Google SketchUp (3D Graphics/Modelling)
- Graphic Design
- Illustrator (Adobe)
- Interior Design
- Landscape Design (Design)
- Office Suite (Microsoft)
- Photo Retouching (Photography)
- Photoshop (Adobe)
- PowerPoint (Microsoft)