Freelance Graphic Designer London, UK
An experienced graphic designer and project/account manager with a background in branding, typography and layout design for small and medium sized businesses.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£23.53 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£188.24 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
About QR Codes
people4 is the first employment business to generate QR codes.
Now users with a smart-phone scanning app can store this information - including job title, brief description and a link to this page - to use when ready to shortlist or set up a contract.
For more information, see the wikipedia article on QR Codes
CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Résumé
An organized and confident graphic designer and small scale project/account manager with a background in typography, branding, and layout predominantly for print projects. Experienced in working with small and medium sized businesses and individuals providing consultation and design management to establish direction and ensure satisfactory project completion. Utilizes excellent communication and attention to detail, combined with a big picture perspective to solve problems and complete tasks efficiently. Possesses good interpersonal skills and works well under pressure either as part of a team or in a self directed manner.
Categories & Freelance Skills
- Excel (Project Management - Microsoft)
- Microsoft (Project Management)
- PowerPoint (Project Management - Microsoft)
- Web Design (Web Design & User Experience)
- Word (Project Management - Microsoft)
- Acrobat (Adobe)
- Annual Reports
- Banner Advertisements (Design)
- Billboards/Signs (Design)
- Graphic Design
- Illustrator (Adobe)
- InDesign (Adobe)
- Logos/Stationery (Design)
- Page & Book Layout
- Photoshop (Adobe)
- Print Advertisements (Design)
- Account Management (Account/Client Management)
- Client Liaison (Account/Client Management)
- Relationship Building (Account/Client Management)