Freelance Project Manager, Sustainability & MEP Engineer London, Greater London, UK
A highly experienced Project Manager, Senior MEP Engineer and Sustainability Specialist with more than 13 years of international experience in sustainable building design, building physics and energy studies, LEED & BREEAM assessments and MEP engineering design.
He has taken lead roles in many high-profile innovative projects and competitions working globally with internationally renowned architects as Norman Foster, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, Kohn Pedersen Fox, Zaha Hadid, Wilkinson Eyre, David Adjaye.
His has been involved in the full design and site supervision of wide range of developments acting as the lead designer and project manager. This includes high rise speculative and corporate offices, airport terminals, mixed-use urban schemes, schools, museums, housing, luxury hotel and leisure projects.
|Hourly Rate / Cost:||£52.94 per hour (ex. VAT)|
|Daily Rate / Cost:||£423.53 per day (ex. VAT)|
: Offers a discounted hourly rate to registered charities
The Sellers listed below are ordered by how closely their profile matches Seller 348887.
918 Similar Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Architect + 3D Visualiser+Graphic Design+ freelance + House, Cardiff, UKI am a fully qualified Architect and as such I have architectural skills combined with excellent design/presentation skills. A full professional design service from initial concepts through to working..
- Assistant Architect/Urban Designer/3d-Visualizer, London, Greater London, UKExperienced Part -II Architect providing professional & photorealistic 3d renderings and detailed working drawings for planning submission as well as creative conceptual design for client presentation
- Architectural Assist, designer, CAD draughtsperson, Darlington, Durham, UKI am a part II qualified Architectural Assistant. I have strong 2D and 3D CAD, design and presentation skills and have experience working on projects at all stages, from concept to completion.
- Process Engineer, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, UKChartered Chemical Engineer with 20 years experience. Available for reliable & flexible ad-hoc process consultancy. Services include process design, advice on equipment selection (e.g. pumps & heat exchangers), pressure relief studies and hydraulic calculations. Can offer dynamic simulation services using specialist computer software for process control problems and safety analysis (e.g. SIL).
- Principal Controls Engineer / IT Manager, Hove, East Sussex, UKA senior controls software engineer, with wide range of experience in controls software design for various industry blue ship companies. Experience in robotics, PLC programming, PC and SCADA systems. ..
- SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST/PROJECT DELIVERY, Birmingham, West Midlands, UKHaving gained a considerable amount of experience within sectors of the Construction Industry,a Senior Architectural Technologist/Project Manager role would be suitable with an appropriate Employer.