Staff (numbers) - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Staff (numbers) skills
265 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- internal auditor, risk management consultant, Hertfordshire, UKAn expert in risk management, management control solutions and internal audit across all business functions. Former international director of internal audit now working with SMEs in UK and overseas.
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and busi..
- PROJECT/PROGRAMME DIRECTOR/MANAGER, Hertford, Hertfordshire, UKExperienced, PROJECT/PROGRAMME DIRECTOR, leading successful & productive teams to complete re/development & reg' projects on time & in budget. Key strengths are defining & developing project requireme..
- Project Manager, Manchester, Greater Manchester, UKCustomer facing Project Manager, driving customer projects from initial concept to volume production. Experienced in Automotive design & manufacture, Plastic Injection Molded products & Consumer Elect..
- Project Manager/ Community Development Consultant, Birmingham, West Midlands, UKConsultant specalising in:Regeneration and Community Development; Stakeholder Engagement and Consultation;Strategic Planning;Project Management;Extended Schools;Bid Writing; Research and Evaluations.
- IT Consultancy and Business Training, Bedford, Bedfordshire, UKA Consultant / MBA specialising in solution selection & implementation coupled with business change or transformation. Full lifecycle SAP project management. Track record of blue chip clients. Busin..
- Project Manager, Design and/or Build, Construction, Newtownabbey, N. Ireland, UKProject Management experience spans 25 years in Design, Design/Build, or Construction, both site and office-based, employed by Clients, Consultants and Contractors, in the UK, Ireland, and overseas.
- Management Consultant-3rd Sector/Supported Housing, Liverpool, Merseyside, UKExperienced Senior Manager specialises in providing interim management support, business development, grant/bid writing, change management to Third Sector/Public Sector and small businesses
- Software Design & Project Management Consultant, Virginia Water, Surrey, UKDevelopment Consultant, 25 years Design, Project Lead and Project Manager; Design, development, and implementation, primarily Web applications, extensive experience of graphic design & Browser apps
- Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Specialist , Epsom, Surrey, UKDiversity, Equality & Inclusion specialist for the last 10 years. Past clients Aviva, Balfour Beatty, BP, British Army, BT, Citi, Home Office, HM Prison Service, Procter & Gamble, Prudential, Tesco,.
- Supply Chain/Procurement Consultant-Mgr/Director, Tamworth, Staffordshire, UKAn international director and management consultant with extensive experience in leading global procurement and supply chain functions to deliver significant improvements in shareholder value.
- Business Change / Improvement Manager, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UKChange Management • Benefits Realisation Transformation Strategies • PRINCE-Kepner Tregoe Methodologies Risk Management • Leadership & Training • Stakeholder Relations • Facilitation & Presentations
- PMO/Project Programme Manager - Business Change, Solihull, West Midlands, UKSenior project/programme management consultant/business change expert. Hands on/delivery focused MBA and PRINCE2/MSP Practitioner. Project experience: M&A, IT driven change/ERP, organisational design,..
- Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, UKPROJECT MANAGER with QUANTITY SURVEYOR background. Tender, win & run contracts of any size/complexity. 20 yrs experience detailed. Increase sales, reduce costs, liabilities & risk. Best value/service
Page 1 of 7 Staff (numbers) - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: