Six Sigma - Freelance Contractors & Consultants
Browse our Six Sigma skills
78 Contractors / Freelancers / Consultants:
- Marketing/Training Consultant, Matlock, Derbyshire, UK• An innovative B2B markeeter consulting in marketing and product development, specialising in strategy and market/product research • I also deliver leadership and project management training and business consultancy • Specialisms - international trade, marketing, product development, business process improvement • Open, approachable style combining pragmatism and innovative thinking
- Business Process Improvement & Project Specialist, Uxbridge, Greater London, UKProfile: A Business Improvement Specialist with experience driving strategic goals to realisation, credible facilitator of results. Six Sigma MBB, Lean and Prince 2 certified. An influential leader w..
- Project Manager, Manchester, Greater Manchester, UKCustomer facing Project Manager, driving customer projects from initial concept to volume production. Experienced in Automotive design & manufacture, Plastic Injection Molded products & Consumer Elect..
- Senior Business Analyst | Architect | Process , London, Greater London, UKConsultant with 15 years experience in process improvement, transformation and systems implementations projects. Experience of working in a range of industries and business areas. Roles: Senior Bus..
- Business Process Reviewer and Project Leader, Brighton, East Sussex, UKEnd to End Process Reviewer & Project Leader. Trained on Scrum, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. Certified as Six Sigma Black Belt with solid experience in the financial and service industries.
- Supply Chain/Procurement Consultant-Mgr/Director, Tamworth, Staffordshire, UKAn international director and management consultant with extensive experience in leading global procurement and supply chain functions to deliver significant improvements in shareholder value.
- Business Project Manager, Project Manager/BA, Bracknell, Berks, UKA successful Project Manager with extensive business change and application implementation skills with experience gained in both public and private sectors, in-house and consultancy.
- Interim FM Project Director - Facilities/BPO , Salisbury, Wiltshire, UKInterim FM Project Director and Consultant - Providing Interim Management support to businesses providing or needing Business Process Outsourcing and Facilities Services. Well rounded experience in UK..
- Programme Office Manager/ Project Office Manager, Harlow, Essex, UKA highly versatile PRINCE2 Practitioner Senior Programme Office Manager and Project/ Programme Manager with a wealth of experience of managing/controlling multiple change projects in various sectors.
- Project Management / Management consultant, Harrow, Greater London, UKA Chartered management and Information Technology professional with Over 20 years of successful delivery of large scaled complex multi million pound projects within the UK and internationally
- Customer service process improvement manager, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UKTenacious, customer-focussed professional with the ability to think ‘outside-the-box’; accustomed to project management and coordinating resources effectively to achieve targets within often stringent..
Page 1 of 2 Six Sigma - Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants & Candidates: